Saturday, November 29, 2008

How, what, why, huh?

Why hello, there! My name is Natacha and I'm in the penis drawing business. I'll bet you're wondering how one gets into the penis drawing business... It's a pretty long story, but I can tell you this much: it involves a lot of yoga, an open mind, sex with a rock star, Shambalah meditation and an overwhelming desire to have fun!

The drawings are 20 dollars, or 30 dollars if you send me a pictore of your penis (more on that later). They are made on recycled sketch pad paper. The materials used are children's watercolors, markers, chalk, pastel, and plain old lead pencils. You will receive them folded in a white handwritten envelope. Each drawing has a nameplate; the name you give me will be written on the nameplate preceded by the word "pour" (french for "for"). Each drawing is signed and numbered in the order that it was drawn. The drawings will be sent in numerical order, therefore you cannot choose what your penis will look like. I spend about an hour on each drawing.

If you choose to send me a picture of your penis, please send only a picture of your penis. I don't want to see your smirking face. That makes me think "Motherfucking motherfucker!". I find it's better for my creativity to keep my thoughts positive. So thanks for complying. By the way, it's OK if you get off on this, it's just not OK for you to bring me into your fantasy. For the most part I'm not getting off on this. I'm just having fun. I'm drawing penises. I feel like an 8 year old!

Send your cash or checks (and handwritten notes! I love handwritten notes!) to:

Chacha Roux
82 Peter st
Moncton, NB
E1A 3W5
Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment